Friday, September 23, 2011

My Dear Fall Has Finally Returned

Other than summer, fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the crispness in the air, the romantic foggy mornings, the anticipation for the holidays, decorating for the seasons, baking, cooking, crock pot creations, football (only sometimes though), the scent of cinnamon, hot coffee (decaf for now - boo!), sweaters and boots, and candles candles everywhere! Okay, maybe I like fall more than summer. But just a smidge.

What fabulous plans do you have for this holiday?

Decorating officially begins in my home this weekend and I cannot wait! Hubbs thought I was crazy for wanting to start the decorating last month.  Maybe a tad excessive. When are you going to start decorating?

Any scrumptious new recipes?

Happy, happy best time of the year!

Make Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment