Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beautiful Bouquets

Flowers make the world a better place.  Seriously.  Can you imagine how dull life would be without flowers?  I'd rather not imagine such a place.  Flowers play such an important part in everything, including weddings.  In coming up with ideas for my cuz' wedding, here are a few images of inspiration:

Simple, whimsical, earthy and natural. Perfect for a carefree wedding.
Audrey O'Brien
 So dramatic and romantic, I would style my entire wedding around these flowers.
Audrey O'Brien

Feminine and romantic.
 Style Me Pretty
For the DIY bride, this bouquet would be a breeze.
The Sweetest Occasion
 Loving the touch of Tuscany in this bouquet.
My Wedding Blooms
Gorgeous colors.
Rex & Regina

 Perfectly white.

Studio 28 Photography via JL Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment