Friday, June 10, 2011

For the Love of Cheese

I don't think it is much of a surprise at this point that I am in love with cheese. Not the make out type of love but the magical type of love.

I had the lovely opportunity of visiting Milwaukee this week and let me tell you, it is a cheese lover's paradise.  Hubbs was nice enough to locate a delicious cheesery for me.
 Yes, I drove about an hour from my hotel to visit a cheesery. (Is this a word??)  Funny that as I was driving to the airport I noticed this cheesery literally next door to my hotel.  Amazing how observant I am. 
Needless to say, I bought enough cheese that I had to rearrange my suitcase to make it all fit.  Did I mention having to carry it in my computer bag with me during all of my meetings to prevent it from melting and spoiling in my 100 degree rental car?  I am quite devoted to cheese.

I obviously bought one of everything.  Hubbs arranged the nicest cheese and salami plate my first night home. 

 Vino tinto was also invited to the party.
 And a bit of bread. Not much though, remember I am dieting.
 What is your favorite type of cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment