Monday, April 11, 2011

Enticing Entryways

A beautiful entryway sets the standard for your home and is a reflection of your style.  It is also one of the least expensive and quickest way to update your curb appeal.

I would love to kick off my shoes and have a nice mojito on this porch. 





Hubbs would kill me if I ever dared to re-create this color but isn't it grand? 


This green door is so chic. Love the matching flower stand and the garland that frames the door so nicely.
This blue is reminiscent of the ocean.  It is such a versatile color and love that it is painted on the interior. How clever.

This is such a fabulous color, I am dying to know what is behind the door!
Stunning European flare.

What color is your front door?



Image Credits: My Home Ideas, PBC Style, Habitually Chic, PMD, eHow, and French Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment