Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday's Wish List

I love entertaining outdoors and since I live in Southern California I am fortunate enough to do so almost year round. I have been looking for the perfect dishware for such occasions.  My criteria includes practical which means that glass is excluded, eco-friendly which immediately excludes all paper products, and beautiful.  I have managed to find a few items that fit my criteria perfectly, what do you think?

I love these bright colors, they are so cheerful. Perfect for sweet tea.
Viva Terra

These would make spectacular chargers, which are definitely necessary in outdoor dining. Okay, maybe not necessary.
Apartment Therapy





Dishwasher safe, biodegradeable, and bright and springy. Brilliant.
Viva Terra

Are you partial to any particular outdoor dishware?

No comments:

Post a Comment