Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wonderful Spring

Happy hump day and hooray to the launch of Guzel and everything fabulous!

In celebration of hump day, and because I have decided that it is officially spring, here are a few items that I find inspiring: 

The fragrance of plumerias ...

Thailand
 Wine tasting ...
Napa
 
The most versatile pair of Christian Louboutins that I have been craving ...





A gorgeous necklace from isanctuary, my favorite org that helps women fight the abuses of international human trafficking ...



Such a steal at only $40

Be sure not to forget a much needed pair of shades ...


Enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for being apart of Güzel's first post!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first post! Love you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first friend to comment!

    ReplyDelete