Tuesday, April 19, 2011

For the Love of Teal

I am absolutely obsessed with the color teal.  Teal reminds me of the ocean. It makes me feel grounded.
Sodahead
Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia; thanks Joelle for the pic!
My idée fixe with the color teal is reminiscent of last year's infatuation with sky blue when one evening, after a bottle or two of wine, I decided it would be a brilliant idea to paint my guest bathroom, my master bathroom's ceiling, my dining room chairs, and a cabinet the same sky blue.

Other than this door, here are a few of my inspiration pieces:

Love the contrast of bright white with splashes of teal and purple...
 
Bahraini Diva
Love the crisp teal wall with gold mirrors.  Do you see my reflection in one of the mirrors?  Such nice camera work!

Please excuse my blackberry's subpar camera
This photo has a lot going on but I love the green mixed with teal.
Bahraini Diva
What a fabulous dining space.  The wall color mixed with natural accents actually makes the room appear larger.
belle maison
A traditional yet modern feel on teal.

Skont stadsgront
What are your current obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment