Thursday, April 7, 2011

For the Love of Color

I am in the process of decorating my new home.  Alright so its not such a new home anymore but I am still in the never ending process of updating it.  Much to my hubbs' dismay.

I am looking for wall colors and this is my latest infatuation:

I love green. It reminds me of nature, of the beautiful ocean or of a tropical leaf; all of which makes me smile.  Leave it to Anthropologie to wow me with such a wonderful color.






Isn't it so wonderfully bohemian chic?
Love this antique daybed!
I am thinking of painting my guest bathroom or perhaps my dining room this terrific green.

Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Guest room for sure. Then I can wake up in a peaceful place when I've had too much to drink at your house the night before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog post and the green color. It is so soothing and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the enthusiasm for green!

    ReplyDelete