Monday, May 2, 2011

Bucket List

I have been thinking a lot about my bucket list.  Probably because hubby-hubbs turns 35 years old tomorrow and I turn 30 (HUGE GASP) in August.

I have done so many extraordinary things so far in my life that my bucket list is difficult to come up with.  But, here we go...

A walkabout.

Mubi

A quinceanera party.  Perhaps a double quinceanera party for my 30th??
Quinceanera Magic

Sunbathing in the Maldives.

Fishing in Madascar.
Off Shore Odyseys
A quick trip on Air Force One.
The White House Museum

Living in an Italian villa.
Le Terrae
What is on your bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should DEF have a double quincenera for your 30th. I can't wait to start dress shopping!

    Something on my bucket list is to visit the Veuve Cliquot champagne vineyard with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant plan Tay. Veuve from the source could be trouble!

    ReplyDelete