Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Loving Cinque Terre

Yippee for Simply Güzel's first guest blogger!  Jenai is an entrepreneur, innovator, mama, wife, papaya farmer, wine connoisseur, world traveler, and all around fabulous person. This entry makes me want to update my bucket list to include a quick trip to Cinque Terre!


Cinque Terre is one of the most awe-inspiring locations that I have ever had the pleasure of traveling to.  Vineyards, first rate wine and exalting locale are just a few of the delicious treats these Italian Riviera villages have to offer.

Does this not just make you happy inside?
 
Exploring the narrow streets revitalizes the way you view the world

I wish I was enjoying a glass (or multiple glasses) of wine in the Plaza right now...
A place of dreams, it actually exists...
 





Thank you Jenai for your fabulous insight into Cinque Terre!
xoxoxo

1 comment: